1. Fear and easily intimidated neighbors who don’t trust each other.
2. Lack of communication between neighbors. (Problems escalate)
3. Assuming someone else will speak up and stop juvenile bad behavior.
4. Ignoring criminal behavior and hoping it will go away.
5. Observing suspicious strangers or activities but failure to report criminal behavior.
YOU have the power to change your neighborhood. Even if your neighborhood seems safe, don't be fooled. Get neighbors together to share information.
Find out what you can do. Go to "Safe Kids Now" and contact us!
Children deserve a safe place to grow up so they can reach their potential!