STAY SECURE ON VACATION
1. Remove unnecessary credit cards from your wallet.
2. Photo-copy medicare card without the 4 digits of your social security card.
3. Photo-copy passport.
4. Call bank to let them know where and when you are going.
5. Ask neighbor to pick up your mail.
6. Use hotel safe for valuables and personal information.
7. Use ATM at bank in well-lit areas.
8. Use Wi-Fi only in secure areas.
9. Never access sensitive information on a public computer. (Key loggers can track your keystrokes.)
10. Brag about your vacation AFTER you return home.