Click here for website

Monday, March 1, 2010

From Richmond CA community activist, AJ

Dear Stephanie Mann,

Thank you for your devotion to stopping violence and public safety. Your commitment in this area with information and participation makes the difference.

Opportunity, attention and expression is the way out of this dilemma. Opportunity to change must exist; how can one change if the opportunity to change does not exist?

Attention must be given to our youth before the demand to be notice. Their quest is; I am somebody, I am important, I am smart, I am going to be noticed, respected, loved, powerful, beautiful, admired, and never forgotten.

The expression is very important it says, I am different, special, unique, look at me I am somebody, I did it my way! New, innovative, excited..., Love me; Please!

When we begin to deal with these needs we will be very successful in our efforts!

Love me; Please, AJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment