Are your children really safe in your neighborhood? 5 ways to tell.
HOW TO FIND OUT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
1. Ask the kids on the block if they feel safe.
2. Talk to neighbors about any neighborhood concerns.
3. Contact your police department to get statistics.
4. Check www.meganslaw.com to see if predators live in your area.
5. Hold a meeting and bring neighbors together to discuss neighborhood safety.
If you want the whole community to get involved, check out the Adopt-A-Block Guidebook at www.safekidsnow.com