Keep kids safe from predators!
1. Know all the neighbors on your block...you or your child may need them in an emergency.
2. Encourage children to use their intuition...if they don't feel safe, run and get help.
3. Always have children use the buddy system when going to and from school.
4. Map your neighborhood for safety. (danger areas, traffic, river, park, dogs, etc.)
5. Role play...if your child is grabbed, tell him or her to yell "CALL 911" and fall on the ground kicking and screaming.
What advise do you have for keeping kids safe?
For more information